Saturday, July 12, 2008

bek 2 my baby town...

last week,i bek 2 my baby town for 10 days..at first,i was thinkin not enuf time 2 hang out v all my frens but after i bek n i feel tat is too much time for me..my fren call me go bek 2 gather cos long time i din go bek 2 my baby town so when my dad cum 2 kl then i decided 2 follow my dad go bek..

1st day i went bek,i call up 2 a fren n wanted 2 go 2 her house for sum chit chat but i get so angry cos she were thinkin i go 2 her house is jus 2 online..tat make me feel like she think im "using" her..yeah i noe,i went 2 her house 2 online b4 but tat day i really wan 2 chit chat v her..haigh..at last,i stay at home tat nite..da nex day,i call up a few frens 2 hang out at nite but they jus say"wait more ppl onli gather la"..tat day,i so damn 'sum thum'..i was like fooling around..so 'heartbroken'..but nvm,my dad call up n ask me 2 attend a dinner..so i wont too bored at home..

3rd day,i make an facial appointment at 1pm..so i was spendin da day v my beautician-ah chiaw..a super great fren oso..she is my sister's fren..so,tat day she bring me 2 tea-time..is very comfortable 2 hang out v her..but da bad thing is>>u will bcum "Lydia Sum" if u hang out v her da 10 days,cos she will ask u 2 eat every 10 mins..haha..COOL rite..=_='''


da 4th day,i think tis day is da most useless day 4 me in my whole life..i was eat n sleep da whole day..then, i SMS 2 sue c wheather is she cumin bek on fri..then she told me tat she mayb will hav a replacement on sat n not cumin bek..at tat moment,i was like-"walao eh,u not cumin bek then i will cover by spider webs leh.."but at last she bek 2 baby town on fri..yeapiee..i can hang out v my 'darlin' ad..


on fri,i stay overnite at her house but alvix wake us up da nex mornin..he call us attend their skul dunno wat presentation..then after all we jus follow him 2 da skul..but da stupid teacher dun let us enter cos we r not da student of horley..so,sue n i decided 2 took breakfast at L&O..

on tat nite,allen hav a singing competition at PBHB,so we go there n giv him a cheers..at last,he get 1st on tat competiton..CONGRATULATION,ALLEN..!

these r sum pic we took it tat nite..


alvix,sue n i sue,me,allen,jonathan,ck,alvix n kk(sue,where u look?)
us again but tis time seng le in da pic n alvix b da camera man
sue darlin
da froggie KK
da cutie CK
da crazy sengle
da gentle allen
da kesian alvix(kononnya)
da superfluous jonathan(haha,jus kiddin)
everyone busy chit chat v Long-time-no-c frens
huh?!y my face so so blur?


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


suggestion::dun ever go bek 2 hometown or meet ur frens too frequently,sumtimes tis will make u disappointed..

No comments: