Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the thx(s) and appologize


2day,a sudden feeling meet me..i din really say sorry 2 anyone..here,i would like 2 take tis oppotunity 2 appologize 2 everyone tat i being rude or sorry 2 them..i hav a bad behavior or sum of my "hengdai" say-'character'..last time,im a hot temper,very kinda emo(now better),like 2 do da way i like n dun care other feelings..now,i want 2 appologize 2 u guys tat i been rude 2 u guys..

1st-sorry 2 my parents tat i being rude n bad manners..thx for everything..

2nd- i want 2 say sorry 2 my buddies coz i hav a bad behaviour last time..

3rd-sorry 4 my childish behaviour..

4th-sorry 2 others ppl if i been rude 2 u n sum i think i dont..

5th-sorry for everything i done it wrongly..

6th-thx 2 those who listen 2 my "bullshit"when im needed sumone..

7th-thx 2 those who care n loving me..

8th-thx 2 all who encourage me..

9th-thx 2 all who crazy with me especially da crazy gang(i dun wanna list out coz i scare i missed out sum name)

10th-and thx 2 all who remember tis lil hippo..

LOVE YOU GUYS..muackss..



No comments: