Thursday, September 11, 2008

cherish problems tat exist in every seconds

problems problems problems!!!headache with all these problems..!although i tell myself not 2 think 2 much but my mind cant b quiet for a moment..think think think!walao eh,no wonder almost every stranger also say tat im 20++,it bcoz i think too much la..haigh..(but sumtimes my mind jus keep on thinkin,i oso no idea wat my mind thinkin,it jus like 2 find things 2 think)-sweat rite..?

im goin 2 take my result tis sat leh..sigh!dunno wat da result will b..may God bless me much much la..*wink*..n may God bless Suzan too,coz she havin IELTS tis sat too..XD..

frankly,everyone oso hav problems rite..?1 thing tat make problems is-feelin not enuff Love..i oso hav da same feel sumtimes..i'll say tat y those ppl treat me like tat o y those ppl hav those attitute..and these r da words i always tell everyone who faces these problems..i'll tell those 2 think from another way/side..i can swear it helps tho..

sumtimes,u will get mad with sum ppl,but when think from da other way,u will try 2 cool down..once ppl get mad,they can do watever there is impossible..so,dun b so impetuous,think first whenever u wanna make a decision,dun make urself regret..

i noe everyone Love & Care bout me,but as i always say human being r "itchy"-gatal wan..sumthings tat more taboo or dangerous,human being r so in love 2 try o find out..tats y cant oppose tat human being r really "fan jian"..sumtimes my family r too care to me or can say tat sumtimes i dun like da way they care..i noe i will hurt sumone but i nit 2 say tat,im rather 2 stay v my frens than my family..coz living in a big family is so so irritatin..(i noe sum other ppl will envy me tat i got many aunt n uncle n they will say i "live in hapiness but dunno da hapiness is around me"
in my world > when u happy u feel everythings good,but u sad everything goin 2 b as worst as u think..u gonna enjoy it..dun complain..tell urself,tis is jus a stage,once it over then u will happy again..tis is LIFE..there is much much problems cumin soon..cherish wat u hav right now..(nice words nice sentence nice 2 tell,but i noe is hard 2 execute it)..so we try our best 2 do it better ok.?


No comments: