Wednesday, September 3, 2008

recall

lok..im havin sumtime 2 write my blog,so im gonna slightly tell u guys wat im doin these few days..on 23rd of aug(sat)i overnight at my fren house..we havin a blunch at Saisaki Buffet.. yummy!
lovely sushi~
simply delicious dessert(especially da freen tea cake)
suZan
wennie



then sun i hav 2 accompany them 2 go bek my baby town 2 find their house garan..coz they r sellin their house..so,we hav a very short journey bek..on da way bek,there is a hyper jam at da highway..coz there is 4 cases of accident..1st accident-5 cars..2nd accident-2 cars,3rd accident-3 cars then at last 4 cars..omg..i was thinkin(hem,da car service man gonna rich bcoz of these..haha)hehe,silly me..XD

on monday,i hav 2 attend da IELTS workshop v Suzan..from 2-5pm n it is mon-thurs..tis workshop not cheap,it cost RM300..omg!!everything oso $$$..im gonna DIE ad..

on WED,im havin my speakin test..da topic is bout interestin animal..i oso wat ans i ans ad..(sweat!)2day,da workshop like we havin at genting,da air-con is super duper cold..i cant tahan eventho im takin a shaw..im goin 2 freeze there..

on thurs,ermm..i can say im clever enuf tis time..coz i borrow a jacket from wennie..woohoo..im not goin 2 freeze ad..!

then fri im doin nothin in my frens dental laboratory..jus look how they make false teeth..hehe..n for ur guys information,da false teeth is not human being real teeth..there r not make from ppl's teeth..is an artificial teeth..then i go bek 2 my grandma house tat nite coz im havin IELTS test on sat mornin..

tis they called Bridge

n tis is Crown
on sat mornin,my bro fetch me 2 subang 2 attend my exam..oh no..im so so so sleepy..i reach there bout 7.30am n my exam start at 9am..n i finish my exam at 12 sumthin..but my bro fetch me at 1.15pm..im so hungry n tired..hope my exam will pass..GOD BLESS ME!! then i went bek 2 wennie house at nite after they came bek from my baby town coz they pack all their stuff from da house..

Sunday,i help wennie's dad 2 clean crystal..there is so many crystal..suzan,wennie n me r so tired cleanin like hell coz there is thousand of crystal there..after tat,we go bek n hav a "fast bath"(in malay we call tat mandi kerbau)coz we goin 2 bake blueberry n butter cake..

da small part of da crystals
blueberry n butter cake b4 it done..
blueberry cake


mon,we make melted butter bun,small nothin bun n sausage bun..(is pretty tired u noe..?)

looks like "tau sah peah"(nothing inside so i named it small nothing bun)
HOT HOT HOT
melted butter bun

then,from tat day onwards,i jus follow them 2 lab n jus start on9 2day..XD..im goin 2 start my class tis weekend..lesser on9 lo..i will update once im free ok..MUACKss

No comments: