Monday, September 22, 2008

wat a sad news~

on saturday night,i receive a call from bhwa(my bro's gf)..she ask me 2 giv her my dad num(i was wonderin y she ask for it?)..then she told me,nearby my dad shop there is fire burnin those shop n wanna ask if my dad shop got burn..then i quickly phone my dad n ask wat happenin..then my dad din ans me much jus say "yeah...got burned...everything finish..."then he jus ended my call..i was so shocked 2 heard tat..im stunnin there n dunno wat 2 do..then bhwa oso very nervous..she keep calling..haigh..
it happen at bout 10 sumthing,then i jus call my dad 2 hrs ago 2 hav a chit chat..oh no..it jus happen in da nex min..my goodness..da onli thing i was worry is my dad..i really scare he will think too much..n i heard from my dad's clerk,he sit outside his shop n look at his shop until 4 in da mornin..huh!!wat a sad news..!!
actually i hope i can bek 2 my hometown 2 hav a look 2day but i hav class 2 attend so i decided 2 bek on Mon..2day,i was so so lost..i dunno wat i do oso..feel like hiding..everything cum so fast!!

haigh..
haigh..
haigh..

will tell u guys wat really happenin after i bek ok..thx for all my frens regards n ur console..love u guys..

No comments: