Thursday, October 23, 2008

new hairstyle new life

2day wake up early in da mornin n take breakfast v wenwen n zanzan coz yday stay overnight at their place..then sit at their place n discuss v them wat color should i dye da nex coz im so frustrated v my hair color ad..so after discuss v them then i went 2 da nearest saloon 2 DYE my hair..woohoo!!after 3++hrs,da result out..i like it so so much..mmm..tis is da real cour i like..then i went 2 their house n take a short bath n here da onli i show 2 u guys..
tadaa~~~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my name is mohan from india

I am a graphic designer in development company

contact at
mohancy@gmail.com
mohancy@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Oh My God...izit real...???? ur hair colour....

×ocean× said...

ermm..to mohan>can i noe how u noe my blog..?