Sunday, October 19, 2008

post post post..

now da time 2 post my weekly blog,coz nowadays i seldom on9 n mostly stay v my grandma house so onli can on9 when im at my uncle house or when im out..
last wed,i go megamall v my grandma bcoz my grandma wanted 2 buy sum toy for da lil boy..so we headed 2 meagamall earl in da mornin..as usual,i do sum shoppin as well..hehe..

i like tat shirt very much but da texture of da shirt not
good so is not worth 2 buy,but i bought 2 pants n 1 shirt at FOS..after tat we when 2 Toy'r'us 2 find sum toy..n sum of da toy there reminds me when im in Ireland..>In The Night Garden

n i find sumthing i love very much>The Sesame Street!


cute "moutain pig"

n da last thing i MUST write it out,tat is bread n cookies i learn tis weekend..!let da pic speak..here we go...

pizza
it dun look nice but it smells good n taste great!


ok,lastly i wanna say a very 11th HAPPY BUFF-day 2 my cousin sis-AMANDA LOW..ciao~





No comments: