Sunday, November 30, 2008

FINALLY!!! !!!

OMFG!!!its like finally i end my exam..
on fri(da day b4 exam),phei yi n i went 2 skul at 12.30noon for preparein sum exam stuff like those bread method-SPONGE n DOUGH..after we done our thing,is ad 11pm..i feel my leg like broken ad coz i stand for 10 over hrs n walkin here n there,up n down for those ingredients..
on da exam da-sat,phei yi,jet n i reach skul at 5am..yeah tats right,tat mean i wake up at 4am,but honestly,i cant sleep coz im too GAN CHEONG for da exan eventho i force myself 2 sleep but,FAILED..i din satisfied my product at all,so i jus help other ppl..everyone who nit help jus call me,then im jus helpin around..11am,we put our product outside da cafe for those customer try..altho is tryin but da day is jus end v fun happy n great..coz we makin traffic jam oso..wahahaha..coz we giv 2 those who pass by..*wink*da day givin out our product end bout 4pm then we start our 2nd product for sun..n bek abit earlier today-8pm..
then i finally hav a okok sleep tat nite,after i wash my uniform n i cant even dry my hair n i jus fell asleep like tat..wow,again wake up at 4am,then phei yi,jet,chin,dan n ming kuen took our super earl breakfast at da opposite mamak..n we saw so many mice runin here n there,is like Ratautoille if im not mistaken da spellin..
im makin Mini Black Forest 2day,it cum out nice n easy 2 decoration+i charge half of my battery ad so i full v 50%energy..haha..my product finished 2day n da exam end at 4pm oso,so we all finally can hav our good sweet dream ad..haha..
a really Good experience n oppotunity given by my teacher-Liz..i learn alot..n i love all my frens there coz we r so so so unite n we help each other n solve da problems 2gether..

Love u GUYS..muacksss
cant take pic while exam+no time so jus show sum after exam pic for u guys..
full course cookies
phei yi vegetarian pie jet marble butter cake fruit flan by karen jet fruity pie chin healthy wholewheat bread ming kuen zig zag swiss roll my simple deco for Black Forest..not nice but taste good o..(im sux in deco la) "captain Coffee" tuna pie dan banana chiffon phei yi simple n nice deco norvie group Brioche
no idea-full course student make it.. our product(tis is jus a small part) full course creativity..strawberry>snowman n my black forest jus left onli 1..woohoo!!damn happy la~ sachertorte by chin group tats all da pic i hav right now,will try upload more ok..my whole body is achin n my leg like broken ad,nit sum rest right now..stay tunes n bye!

No comments: