Monday, November 10, 2008

learnin new things again

accompany wennie tis sat at sunway b4 goin 2 class in the afternoon bcoz suzan havin da Ielts test..when 2 waffels world for breakfast..


for,tis week,i learn how 2 roll n quick bread..roll seems 2 b very easy but act is damn hard for me..but it oso dun let me down,quite good lookin on tat 5 types of roll..n da quick bread is act a type of cake but is fast 2 bake so they call it quick bread..here u r..






n jus watch Quantum of Solace jus now..not bad..action movie..worth 2 watch..n im still waitin for da MADAGASCAR 2..hehe..n tomoro our skul hav a special guest n im gonna go n hav a look v my frens..n i will take photo if i can make it..ok..?tehee..n tis da nice quick bread muffin tat my frens make + my teacher deco it..my teacher put da cheeese tat costs RM 14 for 10 small cubes inside da muffin..mmm..looks so nice 2 eat~~

No comments: