Monday, December 29, 2008

disappoinment~

on da day of b4 christmas eve,i accompany my 2 buddies for their hair treatment bout 5 hrs..

christmas eve,hav a singin period at k-box-da lousiest k box i ever go..then hav LOK LOK for dinner n bek home b4 10.30pm..(im a good gal rite..?)n guys,tell u wat happen after tat..

yea, baby..my house blackout..n tis 2 lil candles accompany me for nearly 1n a half hrs...tat mean my christmas eve r really live in darkness~~n da whole da of christmas i was sleepin thoughout da day..for sum guys they feel best rite..?but act i really feel shit for me!!i hate tat man!!! @#$%^&*!

n now,my new year eve plan oso "soak in da soup"-translate in chinese ur own ad..Jqi say she nit go genting v her aunt n my plan GONEEEEEEEEE!

im now totally grey in color ad!

anyway,happy new year,happy chinese new year,happy chap goh meh,happy labour day,happy independent day,happy hari raya,happy deepavali,happy Dongzhi n happy merry christmas of 2009 ok..

p/s:down mood now~~X(

No comments: