Friday, December 12, 2008

PIGLET?!

wake up late 2day-bout 12-1pm..then my bro giv me a mission..
mission-buy 12 piglet soft toys as fast as possible in 1u..
walau eh~~i seldom notice those soft toys wan leh..ok,after taken my wash up+brunch=everything done,i start my journey..
actually,i hav 2 hrs 2 found those stuff coz my bro gf will b reach our house at 5++pm..
i walk as soon as i can,n try my beast as i can 2 found those stuff..every staff was so good 2 me n i even got membership straight away..i sweat like mad leh..walkin fast da whole 1u(old+new wing)
after nearly 2 hrs,i complete my mission..pheww~i make it yo!all those Piglet r not "k yeng" wan lo..forget 2 grab sum photos..sorry yea..
2day again a tired day for me but im glad 2 do it..happy tat i make it..:)
agatha,u can make it!hohoho~

No comments: