Wednesday, December 17, 2008

×worry×

when 2 my bro office 2day..at first im jus worry..but now im start feelin anxious to suwen my hengdai ad..she is goin 2 study at UCSI nex year Jan..there r getting more BLACK there..n i ask my bro while we walkin 2 a car park tat we usually park our car n i saw few BLACK there bcos my bro study UCSI b4..
me :"will i get rape by them if i walk here alone..?"
my bro:"90% yes!"
me :"omfg!!!like tat wat will my fren b if she study here..?"
my bro:"where ur fren stay when she study UCSI..?"
me :"she say she gonna stay at school hostel.."
my bro:"ho,'si hui liao la'many gal who stay there got rape b4 wan leh.."
me :"walao eh,like tat suwen jia lat liao lo..OH MY GGGGG!!"
my bro:"... ..."
p/s:suwen r suwen,u better take care of urself o..there is a very dangerous place o..i feel so anxious after my bro told me tat u noe..?
to GOD:"pls take care of my hengdai-suwen ok..?"

No comments: