Monday, February 9, 2009

missing

Miss..
i Miss..
i Miss u..
i Miss all my bitches !!!
i Miss all my Brothers !!!
i Miss all my buddy !!!
i Miss all my FRIEND !!!
i Misses all of u !!!
where r u guys ?
how r u guys..?
did u guys Miss me ?
(i hope u guys same as me)

agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!
da feelin of Misses r torturin me !!!

love + misses,

agatha


As we grow up,we learnt that even the only one person that wasn't suppose to let you down probably will.You'll have your heart broken probably more than once.Its hard to bear with it everytime.But,you'll break hearts too,so remember how it felt when yours was broken.You'll fight with your best friend.You'll blame a new love for things and old love did.You'll cry because time is passing too fast,and you'll eventually lose someone you love.So,do take many pictures,laugh as much as you can,and love like you've never been hurt.

(copy from a blog,n i agreed v tat fact,so guys,take ur 1st step from now onwards)

No comments: