Monday, March 30, 2009

sound pollution!

sound pollution in progress!!!
in my house..
ish..
i effin hate tis kind of situation happen..
is kinda disgustin for me n i noe who loves those thing rite..?
ish ish ishhhhh!!!
delete it asap!!!

recently to releive those annoy feeling,
i use 2 listen 2 tis song-

Flightless Bird,American Mouth by iron & wine

i was a quick wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your straight blind eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
And when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill looming

Now I’m a fat house cat
Cursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats
Curl through the wide/white fence cracks
Kissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill, stuck going down


edit here:
i got da meaning of tis lyrics ad..
is bout Lament of lost america
A sort of broken-hearted love song to America.
It starts with childhood memories, toys, the County Fair: Leave it to Beaver America.
Then the "cops" shut it down, he grows up "cut my long baby hair" and he is searching... "called for you everywhere", with an "American mouth"
The second verse gets into this loss of voice thing that is really cool: the house cat, too fat to do anything about the rats in the yard, his tongue sore from talking.
This is a powerful analogy IMO about feeling alienated and voiceless in America, unable to help the broken/flightless/bleeding bird....er....bald eagle?? Is it lost or found? too late or are we to save it??
[there r more more detail for tis lyrics,do let me noe if anyone u guys wan it]
try 2 download coz it will relieve ur vexation/worries/upset/annoyance/agony/agonize..
n tis is da song in Twilight da movie tat i found long ago..
when u recall bek da scene,it is much much more feel than u jus listen 2 it..
100% great 2 listen..

tis song melts my heat altho im not very understand da lyrics...
enjoy~

No comments: