Wednesday, April 29, 2009

buff-DAY

kay..
now is da time 2 report bout my day out on my buff-DAY la~~~
when im bek 2 my house on 27th nite,i open da fridge n wanted 2 drink,but i saw Secret Recipe..
then, my elder bro look n me,n i jus say i din c anything~~
haha
then cake cutting on midnight~
CAKE 1 from brothers

then on da actual day oso my Management class n bread practical day..
after da tirin practical,joanne suggest 2 celebrate v me n i can jus simply choose place..
so i choose da place which near my house-1u..
at 1st i think tat joanne r jus kidding v me coz 1u hav no lrt can reach there n there is difficult 2 them..
but very glad they all make it!!!
tats my very very 1st time which celebrate v all of them who jus knew for not more then 3 weeks..
=)
here sum photo..




ladies~








the men CAKE 2 from them
n toilet,will always da place for ladies 2 camwhore~

headed 2 photobooth~




CAKE 3 from uncle
n today,
CAKE 5 by my own..
beside da doll i hugged at those photo,i oso get a mouse toy from them..

n i like it so much..
chio rite..
okay,im done v my buffday post here..
n now here da thx speech..
thx for
who sms wishes me:
suwen,waithing,yuki,chin yew,sue,ida,veeiean,Jasmine who is my lover from Ireland,yaya,zac,huei ying,poi cia,yeanying n yen..
who call me:
arlette,sue,mom,grandma n dad..
who write on my fb wall:
johny foo,jing theng,fuji,ida,chee yean,emily,jeannie tung,tiffany yau,kia jin,siok shan,rovenna low,frankie ng,mei kit,hooi ling n stephen tang..
who write on my cbox:
sue,veeiean,alvix n kit..
who left comment at my friendster:
farah,anjeaneth,tiger,takiya,salzuky,ee n rozz who send me buffday msg..
who wish me face to face:
alex,andrew,daniel,loon,amy,joanne,jessica,mei yee,yue mei,xia mi,hui yuan,shu teng,ru yi,wennie,donald,khoo,calley,ham yu,yaya,zac,tan,long jia,david,wen hui,mervyn n others mib frens who r not really remember da name..=) paiseh..
thx a million guys for accompany me n craps v me oso sumtimes..
love ya all guys!!!

No comments: