Tuesday, October 13, 2009

virgin

havin class replacement on sat..
after class,Sorority Row with sarah,wenchin,poonshun,xian,kevin and sharon..
nice movie i can say n most important is,Briana Evigan ROCKS!!!
after movie,bek to sarah house for a fresh bath..
after a fresh bath,steamboat v hendrick,ashton,jovi,sarah,salted fish n his brothers..
while on the way to steamboat,my babes call for clubs at the same night..
so great that after my steamboat,my babes drive me all the way bek to my house for a change n bek to sunway to MOS..
at first while we entering the club was so bored for 3 sohais there..
but follow by some music,the om come n my babes pull me to the dance floor..
is our first to step in MOS for 3 of us..
anyway,nice experience for us for our 1st time to go alone..

=X

veeiean n sue waiting for me while im changing..
before heading to the partay























thats all for the nite..ciao guys!

No comments: