Tuesday, May 31, 2011

to someone who envy yet bitchy

People are gonna talk about me, especially when they envy me, I might as well let them talk, because I affected their lives, they didn't affect mine!

No one is normal, there are just a lot of weird people with things in common.

Here I am; if you don't like me, the worse for you.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me, I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. ~ Fight Club

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

At the end of the day, if they hate you, then forget them.

Our lives are shaped by those who love us and refuse to love us.

I don't try to be candy coated. I don't try to walk on eggshells. I am what I am. Love me or hate me. ~ Pink

Live right now, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I need, I fear, I cry, and I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different me and you.

You have to be yourself. Be very honest about who you are. And if people like you, that's fine. If they don't, their loss.

We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.

If you want to be different, try being yourself.

I know I'm not perfect. I can't pretend to be, but before you point your finger make sure your hands are clean.

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken.

In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.

Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. The you win.

From this day on... when I look back on the past... I will smile... and say to myself... I never thought I could do it... but I did... I over came all the people who tried to bring me down.

I'm trying to make myself better, and this time - I'm doing it for me, so stop bringing me down, - I'm not the person you want me to be!

Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.

No one can see the pain what we hide, they're happy for us to keep it inside, our fear is our own; they don't want to know. Why should we involve them; why should it show.

I don't care what you think of me... it couldn't be half as bad as what I think of you.

Do you know what it's like to be me? Go through something not everyone can see? Do you know what it's like to walk in my shoes? Please stop judging me simply because I'm not you.

Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me, you only see what I choose to show there's so much behind my smile you just don't know.

Just because someone tells you that you can't do something doesn't mean you have to listen.

How can she be truthful when everything she is, is a lie?

I just like playing games with people, I always hope there'll be someone smart enough to see through me but you're all so stupid.

I'd rather hang out with the losers that would sit and smoke a cigarette than the ones who wanted to throw a baseball.---Kurt Cobain

All my life, I never believed most things I read in history books and a lot of things I learned in school. But now I've found I don't have the right to make a judgment on someone based on something I've read. I don't have the right to judge anything. That's the lesson I've learned.---Kurt Cobain

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

Life is too short to be distracted by the opinions of others.

Sorry you can't define me, sorry that I speak my mind, sorry if I don't fake it, sorry I come too real, I'll never hide what I really feel.

Sorry if I'm not perfect. Sorry I don't give a fuck. Sorry I just know what I want. I won't let you break me. Think what you want.

People spend too much time finding other people to blame too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past and getting on with their lives.

No comments: