Sunday, March 15, 2009

pet society fever!

i think all da facebooker noes wat Pet society is rite..?
n nowadays,my house seems having Pet Society fever all way round...
everyone is tryin their best 2 up their level as fast as they can..!
n now im in my Baby town n no INTERNET connection available in my house..
so tis is kinda torturin for me..
im so tired 2 chase da level u noe..!
i find all da place tat i can get online v my lappie but, here is sux,eventho da McD oso doesn't hav Wifi connection!!!
n KFC-close at 10pm..
so,da best way for me is go 2 Cyber Cafe-CC..
n i noe i waste pretty much $ at here..
but i will try 2 control it tho..
[but how 2 control??]
mayb tomoro will go 2 alvix house coz his house Wifi is available n he is welcumin,
THANK you alvix...
muacksssss for u...
=)

n
Happy Buff-day 2 siok shan n siok lyn!

No comments: