Friday, July 23, 2010

interesting

get a replacement class today.
for moral class.
first thing we do in this class is sing Twinkle Twinkle Lil Star.
2nd was Clap Your Hand.
then at last was a frog song which so funny with those face expression on it.
funny yet interesting all the while in this school.
oh yea.
after those singing we need to introduce ourself.
at first i think it will be easy for me and i'll end my part easily but something which kinda happy but yet kinda shy happened.

when i say where i from,
then the lecturer ask the class" did anyone know ,which place of Malaysia have the most numbers of pretty n beautiful girls?"
and the ans is my babytown.
then everyone was like wooow and looking at me.
kinda happy coz im from Diamond Bay but yet kinda shy that everyone looking me that way.
haha!
blush*

great to have such awesome lecturer!!
<3

No comments: